Friday, January 9, 2009

Remember that one time?? Oh, FUF.

This is a story that very few people know about. Mostly because it's embarrassing. I couldn't think of a good FUF topic and Jill reminded me of it.

When we were in college a group of us would go out. A lot. Our favorite night of the week was Thirsty Thursday at a bar in Big Town. 8 dollars for all you can drink, who can beat that right? We turned this into the "8 Dollar Challenge" which mostly meant "See how much you can drink before you puke." Most of the time we were good at holding down massive amounts of booze; other times not so much. This is one of those not so much stories.

We ALWAYS started off the night with beer pong. We were always among the first to arrive (we'd get there around nine. We took our 8 dollar challenge very seriously). Once we got in we would make a beeline to the bar to get our first drink of the night (mine was normally rum & diet) then ask for a pitcher of beer & cups for beer pong.

That's when I spotted him. Hello, there. I'm not really sure how (I was obviously intoxicated) but we started chatting and flirting. The end of the night came and my DD had arrived so I had to leave.

This flirting and chatting went on for several Thursday nights. Then one night he kissed me (or did I kiss him? Things are hazy). Well, things were getting hot so we went out to his car and started to hook up. As soon as his pants were coming down I puked. All over his pants (I think), all over his truck. It was classy, let me just tell you. I'll also tell you that I never talked to him again. I'd avoid him like the plague at the bar.

Somehow Jill knew to come rescue me (probably because she watched me stumble and sway out of the bar with him). She sat me down on the curb and we waited for our DD. She was laughing, I was crying out of utter humiliation. However, good things come with this story… Our good friend R stole a nice fleece jacket out of his car & Jill got to laugh (probably until she puked.)

Jill will bust out at random times, "Hey, Rose. Remember when you puked on that guy’s dick?" All I can do is laugh. Because, well, what else can I do about it?

<3,
Rose

11 comments:

Bella@That damn expat said...

Damn, that's humiliating!

Thanks for sharing!

Laila P said...

Lol! That's hilarious!

Bridget said...

You poor thing!

And yet, I haven't stopped giggling...

Laila P said...

BTW I've given you an award...check out my blog :)

Adlibby said...

I'm bustin' a gut laughing over here! You guys are the best!

Rose and Jill said...

Thanks for the award!!
-J

ReRe said...

that is the funniest -- and nastiest and embarrasing -- hook up story ever! i thought tooting was bad, but puking takes the cake!

p.s. i was the beer pong champ circa 2002ish

Gina said...

Just when I thought that story couldn't get any funnier, I read Jill's comment. I'll be giggling about this one tomorrow at a random time!

Anonymous said...

Reading this story makes me grateful to not be a dude.

Melissa said...

wow

Christina said...

First reaction: AHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAH

Second reaction: omg you poor thing!

Third reaction: AHHHHAHAHAHHAH

 
template by suckmylolly.com